- Ask for Tiered Pricing. Most of the newer software platforms such as Cake Marketing have the ability to price the leads or sales based on quantity made. If your affiliate manager is not giving you the best price, then ask them what they can do for more leads per month IF you hit that goal. While this can be a little risky, it shows the affiliate manager that you are interested in being a partner, producing more, not just asking for more money.
这个我觉得没有什么必要。。如果你和AM 很熟了。。可以上来就说。。这个 我可以上量，但是payout 不如我现在在XXX跑的offer的payout。。。如果你能最起码match甚至beat 他们的payout，我很乐意split test
- Find where the Network is getting the offer. If you haven’t figured out by now, many networks just get offers from other networks. While its great to use stuff like OfferVault (yes, a little plug here) to find better pricing, it doesn’t always mean that you can get a better price. If you can find where your current affiliate network is getting their offer from, you can often approach the other network with wanting to run the offer. Use HttpWatch http://www.httpwatch.com/ for tracking the clicks and seeing where it goes – it will show you ever jump from your click on an advertisement, to what network it is going to and then to the end advertiser. One of the great methods about this technique is that you can often approach networks, tell them that you are running “so many” leads for another network that they work with, and it’s more likely that you’ll be accepted into that network.
- Tell your Affiliate Manager that you will rotate similar offers from another network into the mix (and do it!). If you haven’t learned already about rotating similar offers to find what works better, then you need to learn about this. It’s also a very, very effective method of making networks pay you more money, causing them to bid for your best traffic. Also there is a factor where for whatever reason (well, there are actually lots of reason) sometimes offers don’t always consistently perform and rotating offers gives time for the “other” offer to refresh and perform better. Frankly, it’s also a good “don’t put your eggs in one basket” method, for the “just incase” times when an affiliate network might have an “issue” about not paying.
这个和我在第一条那里说的差不多。。但是我觉得不论在任何时候，都要split test 多家的offer，以保证epc 的最大化
- Offer to test other offers. Don’t be a one-hit wonder, ever. Ask your AMs what is doing well, and then tell them that you’ll start testing that offer if they raise the other one. If you are an emailer especially, this is a very particular and great strategy. Many AMs know what offers will work on your email list, but it makes sense that you want incentivize to try something new. Many times an AM will give in a little if you give a little back.
这一条确实对mailer 来说很重要。。我一会会在email 区发一个常用的split test offer的script，对于mailer 来说非常的重要的，你可以随时的更改link l3 B’ r( N# P) x
但是要记住的是，对于大多数的AM 来说，都是小白，都是noob。他们推荐的offer往往是他们利润最大的。。。所以说，碰到一个好的AM 很难。。。真的很难。。。最起码要在这行work 5,6年的才可以称得上 senior AM。。。但是现在的senior AM。。太泛滥了
- Ask Networks about their “Discrepancy Account.” It’s called by many other networks other names, but it exists in almost every single ad network and is probably one of the biggest secrets that affiliates don’t know about and that Affiliate Networks don’t want you to know about. You know when they tell you that you are getting paid a certain amount per sale or lead? That is based on their numbers and almost half of the time, campaigns on their system will underreport compared to their advertisers. Instead of crediting it to their affiliates, many of the networks will keep that money. Ask your AM if there are any unreported leads and if they can give you a boost from that account.
这条非常正确。。w scrub的 discrepancy account 应该就是10005， 但是很多AM 根本就不会清楚的。。。所以很多时候问了也是白问。。不如split test
- Be Nice. Seriously. Affiliate Managers would rather deal with a nice guy than a jerk. While there are a few people out there who might take the abuse, you’d be amazed how many networks and managers would rather turn off your account than deal with a total putz. Do things like add your AMs to Facebook, send them cards on their birthdays, and in general keep in touch. Don’t depend on conferences for the only time that you really engage the AMs! AMs spend their entire time in front of a computer, often only getting up once in a while to drink shitloads of diet-coke and then return for hours at a time. Asking them about their life and offers will make you a friend and a business partner.
据传闻还有人行贿AM 搞EMU。。。。貌似搞的还不错! |0 e- V! `” p& O9 v; ~; N
& n” L- W* \. c% G8 w
开个玩笑，和AM 混个脸熟，一旦network 有什么private或者hot new offer的时候，会帮你争取cap。。。